IBK brass quick- couplings
We refer to our resistance list in the service area for the right choice from our range of couplings.
Benefits of these couplings
|1. The insides of all couplings (male and female parts) are turned and smooth. |
There are no residues of sand or mould casting on the surface.
Benefit: perfect flow
|4. The securing collar is raised. |
Benefit: the shells cannot slide about.
|2. All nozzles are milled and not dull.|
Benefit: No eddies form in the flow
|5. The clamps are made of stainless steel with stainless steel rivets.|
Benefit: Precise fl ow control, impact-resistant, nonrusting
|3. The nozzles have several sawn beads with plus tolerance.|
Benefit: the nozzles cannot fall out
|6. The seals have been faced i.e. mechanically reworked, and have plus tolerance.|
Benefit: firm fit
- Couplings made of brass
- Seals made of NBR (optionally of EPDM or Viton)
- Clamp made of stainless steel
- Vacuum sealed for suction lines
- No danger of icing
- Interchangeable with systems of the same kind (MIL C-27450)
- Suitable for closing male and female parts
- Working temperature from – 40°C to + 120°C, for higher temperature inquire suitable seal
- Max. 16 Bar working pressure –> Safety Factor 4
- Vacuum – 0,8 Bar
Special models on request! The dimensions stated are approximations. Subject to technical alterations.