[tabs style=”button” position=”top-left”][tab_title]PTFE Sealings[/tab_title][tab_content]
- DVGW tested, see separate brochure
- Punched, cut seals
- Plates, foils
- Semi-finished items
- Form articles
- Highest chemical resistance
- Insoluble and does not swell in organic or anorganic solvents
- Resistant to the weather
- Temperature range -190 to +250 °C
- Highly anti-adhesive, does not stick
- Resistant to hydrolysis
- Carbon / Graphite
- or without filters
Fillers reduce the cold flow, lead to higher resistance to temperature and media, improve thermal conductivity and increase resistance to abrasion and pressure levels.
[tab_title]PE-TE-Flex / PTFE Sealing Tape
PTFE sealing tape, self-adhesive on one side
PE-TE-Flex is a specially developed, flat sealing cord, produced from pure PTFE. The oriented fibre structure offers new areas of application for PTFE covering a variety of applications in which seals are required.
- PE-TE-Flex is temperature resistant from -200 °C to +260 °C.
- PE-TE-Flex can be used as a seal for chemical loading to pH values 0-14.
- PE-TE-Flex smoothes out unevenness.
- PE-TE-Flex is a quality product tested by BAM (Berlin) and TÜV (Munich).
- PE-TE-Flex is wound neatly on reels so that it can be easily cut to the required length with a knife or scissors.
- PE-TE-Flex simplifies storage procedures for rapid access when repairs are urgently needed.
|standard dimensions||quantity per coil|
|3 x 1,5 mm||25 m|
|5 x 2 mm||25 / 50 m|
|7 x 2,5 mm||25 / 50 m|
|10 x 3 mm||25 / 50 m|
|12 x 4 mm||10 / 25 m|
|14 x 5 mm||10 / 25 m|
|17 x 6 mm||10 / 25 m|
|20 x 3 mm||10 / 25 m|
|20 x 5 mm||10 / 25 m|
|20 x 7 mm||5 / 10 / 25 m|
|25 x 5 mm||5 / 10 / 25 m|
|25 x 9 mm||5 / 10 / 25 m|
|28 x 5 mm||5 / 10 / 25 m|
|30 x 3 mm||5 / 10 / 25 m|
|30 x 5 mm||5 / 10 / 25 m|
|40 x 3 mm||5 / 10 m|
|40 x 5 mm||5 / 10 m|
|50 x 3 mm||5 / 10 m|
|50 x 5 mm||5 / 10 m|
The end pieces should be laid so that they overlap diagonally by approx. 5 cm or should be provided with a diagonal cut in the thickness. (Overlap approx. 2xbD)
For soft flanges:
Use PE-TE-Flex twice in front of and behind the bolts to ensure that the flange cannot bend. It is also possible to lay PE-TE-Flex tape crosswise around the bolts (line pressure must then be doubled).
Summary of TÜV testing
Determination of the pre-deformation force FDV [N]: line pressure [N/mm] x length [mm]
|Tape dimensions [mm]|
|Line pressure FDV [N/mm]|
Minimum line pressure for a leakage criterion of 0.01 mg/sec x m (Test medium: nitrogen)
|Tape dimensions [mm]|
|Line pressure FDV[N/mm]|
Calculated values (averaged)
|k1-Wert||1,95 bD mm|
|k0 x KD-Wert||PN||6||16bD N/mm|