[tabs style=”button” position=”top-left”] [tab_title]Description[/tab_title] [tab_content]
IBK – Steam Hose type Vapo Industry
- High temperature steam hose for low pressure cleaning applications
- Suitable for use with saturated steam at a maximum working pressure of 6 bar
- EPDM, black, smooth, restistant to abrasion, ozone, weather and high temperatures
- Plies of high strength synthetic textile
- EPDM, blue, smooth, cloth finish, resistant to abrasion, ozone, weather and high temperatures
Temperature resistance media
- From – 40°C up to + 164°C
- Burst pressure: 60 bar
–> Steam hoses are also available for the use in individual industries, for example if they are needed with a higher pressure or higher temperature.
On request you can get more information to our Steam hose Vapo Industry Plus
[tabs style=”button” position=”top-left”] [tab_title]Technical Data[/tab_title] [tab_content]
Internal Diameter: ISO 1307 / Wall Thickness: DIN 7715 T4 S2 / Length: ISO 1307
|Bending Radius||Working Pressure|
at 164°C (bar)
at 95°C (bar)
(kg / m)
→ Other sizes and different versions are available on request. Pictures might be different to the original
[tabs style=”button” position=”top-left”] [tab_title]Standard Connections[/tab_title] [tab_content]
Our Rubber hoses are manufactured according to the customers’ request.
Especially the connections play an important role.
Further information for the different types of connections you can get here
[tabs style=”button” position=”top-left”] [tab_title]Important Instructions[/tab_title] [tab_content]
As with all other hoses used to carry aggressive media, the fi rst step with steam hoses is to select the hoses suitable for the specific application.
The following ranges are available, depending on the conditions of use (see DIN 2825):
- Hot-water range saturated steam; saturated steam (164°C), max. 6 bar
- Superheated steam max. 18 bar (only with metal pressure carriers), saturated steam (210°C)
They differ primarily with regard to pressure and temperature.
THE FOLLOWING MUST BE AVOIDED
- Incorrect handling when used in hot water or in the superheated range. This can cause aging due to hot air or popcorning.
- Aging due to hot air = embrittlement of the hose’s core (inner layer) or casing (outer layer)
- Popcorning = caused by diffusion of liquid to the inside of the hose. The liquid is then entrapped within teh composite structure.
At the same time, it is advisable to use fi ttings suitable for steam pipes (shell unions), heavy-duty design (PN 40) on the hose side with fl anges acc. to DIN 2501 on the connection side, pipe thread acc. to DIN ISO 228 or pipe thread acc. to DIN 11887.