IBK – Universal Hose Type Polyspir UPE
- Versatile hose for suction and delivery of a variety of chemical, alcoholic and foodstuff products
- Normally installed on tank trucks, discharge platforms, mobile equipment or recommended for in-plant applications in laboratories, food and chemical industries
- The inner liner of the hose (UPE-BN) is suitable for conveying alcohol with a concentration up to 98%
- Hose in accordance with EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP) and EC 1907/2006 (REACH)
- UPE (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), white, mirror-smooth
- Compliance: FDA standards and D.M. 21/09/73
- Plies of high strength synthetic textile
- Built-In copper wires
- Embedded steel helix wire
- EPDM, black, smooth, cloth finish, antistatic (R < 10^6 Ω), resistant to abrasion, ozone, weather and high temperatures
Temperature resistance media
- From – 35°C up to + 100°C
- Resistant to steam up to + 130°C for maximum 30 minutes
- > 4-times working pressure
Internal Diameter: ISO 1307 / Wall Thickness: DIN 7715 T4 S2 / Length: ISO 1307
|Bending Radius||Working Pressure|
at 20°C (bar)
(kg / m)
→ Other sizes and different versions are available on request. Pictures might be different to the original.
Our Rubber hoses are manufactured according to the customers’ request.
Especially the connections play an important role.
Further information for the different types of connections you can get here