IBK – Beverage Hose (for Alcohol up to 96%) Type Brauart Plus
- Food hose, specially designed to meet the demanding requirements of the beer industry
- Suitable for conveying raw, pasteurized and bio- beer, high-quality alcoholic (96% at 20 °C), non-alcoholic drinks, quality wine and fatty mediums
- Suction and delivery hose with a slight suction service
- Free from plasticizers and animal derivatives, reduces the risk of bacterial growth and contamination of the media conveyed
- The special structure, make the hose ideal for loading and unloading processes in breweries
- The composition of its cover provides a good resistance to ageing
- Hose in accordance with EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP) and EC 1907/2006 (REACH)
- UPE (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), white, mirror-smooth, food quality, odorless and tasteless
- Compliance: FDA standards and D.M. 21/09/73
- Plies of synthetic textile
- CR, red, smooth, cloth finish, self-extinguishing, resistant to abrasion, ozone and weather
Temperature resistance media
- From – 30°C up to + 90°C
- Sterilization up to + 130°C for maximum 30 minutes
- > 3-times working pressure
Internal Diameter: ISO 1307 / Wall Thickness: DIN 7715 T4 S2 / Length: ISO 1307
|Bending Radius||Working Pressure|
(kg / m)
→ Other sizes and different versions are available on request. Pictures might be different to the original.
Our Rubber hoses are manufactured according to the customers’ request.
Especially the connections play an important role.
Further information for the different types of connections you can get here